Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fun Event/ Kin Parties

What do we want to do!!!

Hey all. I was wondering the other day if there is anything anyone wants to get done in game. I am guessing that there is some stuff that people want to get done. I for one want to try and get at least 1 dragon a week going again, which i know wil...
Small Feldanor 4y
Feldanor82557Small Vodkanor 4y
Fun Event/ Kin Parties

Party Time!

I suggest we have a kin party, something all levels can take part, to celebrate Lord Farosi reaching 75 and also to get to know some of our newer members in a more social event rather than just saying "hello" to them when they log on!I few suggest...
Small Magdfting 5y
Magdfting83039Member avatar small Akonite 5y
Fun Event/ Kin Parties

The Quizes!

Week 36!Small questions!1) The island of Numenor has form as a figure. What is it?a) A full-moon.b) A star.c) A half-moon.Answer: b). The island has the form of a star.2) Who were the first humanoid creatures to breath the air in Arda(the earth)?a...
Member avatar small Andarlos 5y
Andarlos216889Small Vodkanor 5y
Andarlos32272Member avatar small Andarlos 5y
Fun Event/ Kin Parties

Suggestion: Quiz!

Hello everybody! :)No doubt I guess you all remember the weekly lotto that we used to have in the alliance. Now that has been long gone and I think that we miss it, at least I do. Therefore, I suggest we have a quiz instead, or in addition to the ...
Member avatar small Andarlos 5y
Andarlos61448Small Volla 5y
Fun Event/ Kin Parties

Kin photo opportunities

massively are asking for kin/guild photos perhaps we can oblige [url=http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/06/15/one-shots-strutting-their-stuff/][/url]Ara
Member avatar small Aradanus 6y
Aradanus1577Member avatar small Aradanus 6y
Page 1